Studiuesit dhe praktikantët mysafir
Ftesë për aplikim për studiuesit mysafir
Call for Applications: CPC Visiting Scholar
The Center for Political Courage (CPC) invites social scientists around the world doing research on Southeastern Europe in general, and Kosovo in particular, to apply to become CPC Visiting Scholars. CPC Visiting Scholars will be able to pursue their own research and/or work with local CPC scholars and other faculty members at the University of Prishtina on research related to CPC fields of interest. These fields include, but are not limited to:
– Good Governance and the Rule of Law
– European Integration, Citizenship, Democracy, Diversity and Minority Rights
– Higher education
Visiting scholars must be affiliated with a university or a research institution and be in a social science or related discipline. They must be working in areas relating to the abovementioned fields of research. PhD candidates, post-docs and faculty members are all welcome to apply.
The visiting scholar will be offered institutional affiliation with the CPC and potentially the University of Prishtina during their stay in Kosovo. They will also be able to collaborate with local CPC scholars and other faculty at the University of Prishtina. In addition, CPC will aid the visiting scholar with access to university libraries and office space. The duration of the visit is negotiable.
Interested candidates should send the following:
1. A cover letter describing the research project the candidate would undertake during the visit as well as how that fits with the CPC mission and the candidate’s research experience and interests.
2. The candidate’s curriculum vitae.
3. In the case of PhD Candidates: Graduate School Transcripts.
These materials should be sent by e-mail to:
There is no application deadline. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.